Brooklyn looks so different after you've been frozen for a lifetime.
[ Rules of Engagement ]
Interactions with Steve
- I do not RP with personal blogs, unless it’s a character/personal combo. I don’t feel comfortable indulging personals, especially since most personals seeking interaction with Steve want to do so on a romantic basis. I’m fine with general day to day interactions, making friends and such, but I reserve the right to not RP with personals.
- I reserve the right to godmod with personals, especially when Steve’s been anon’d into an evil persona. If a character who could stand some sort of chance against Evil!Steve, then I won’t do this. But, let’s be honest, a normal person just wouldn’t stand a chance. Not to mention the proviso above.
- I will answer most everything that comes into my askbox, the only exceptions are anons that haven’t actually been set to anon, asks that are going out of their way to bother me, and trolls that have just really crossed the line.
- I’ll normally take on all Magic!Anons. Again, I have some exceptions.
- I won’t switch mid-Anon. If Steve’s already been Anon’d, and an Anon comes in trying to change the previous Anon’s magic-ings, I’ll ignore it.
- If there’s a painfully obvious agenda behind an Anon, chances are I’ll ignore it. If it’s something you and I have discussed beforehand, that’s completely different.
- Any OOC asks that I receive, I will try to answer privately. Sometimes I hit publish on accident, but I don’t mean to. Unless it’s fairly obvious that the ask is meant to be OOC, I will answer it IC.
- I’ll RP with just about anyone (except personals, as stated above). If you want to start a thread, just send me an ask, and we’ll get something started!
- Typically, I don’t RP smut. Unless we’ve talked about it, and decided together to go into detail, I will time skip over smut.
You might know me as Captain America, but please, call me Steve. [Independent RP Account]
Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world - "No, you move."
-The Amazing Spiderman, #537